From the UK, France and Germany to Australia, Thailand and beyond, Randall Tallerico has led and established global strategies, covering every region around the world throughout his career including Urban Science.
Randall joined Urban Science over 12 years ago from GM where he was an Executive Director, Advertising and Marketing for Buick and Oldsmobile. Prior to GM, he held the positions of International Senior Vice President and Senior Partner at J. Walter Thompson (JWT) Advertising for 21 years, starting out of the New York City headquarters. During his JWT tenure, Randall held numerous executive roles working out of the London, Paris, Frankfurt, Bangkok, Sydney, Chicago and Detroit offices supporting global brands including Kellogg’s, Kraft, Nestle, De Beers and Unilever.
While attending grad school, Randall got his start in his business career with Robert Solomon, providing advertising and marketing support for national clients. He graduated from the University of Michigan with an interdisciplinary degree in business marketing and communications.
Randall has traveled the world introducing and positioning brands and has brought that strategic experience and knowledge to Urban Science on many fronts from Global management, client relationship management training and client surveying by introducing the NPS Client survey and action planning process now part of the Urban Science culture.
- Boards/Trustee Experience
- Trustee of the Grosse Pointe Farms Foundation
- Customer Advisory Board of Verint, and previously on a similar board with Satmetrix.
- Current member of the Downtown Detroit Optimist Club
- Former Trustee and Chair of Development of the Children’s Home of Detroit
- Former Board Member and Global Chair of Communications for Republicans Abroad